Art Walk Artists
First Friday Art Walk stops are scheduled based on requests by participating businesses. It is the responsibility of each participating business to contact and coordinate with available artists and musicians. If you would like to get on the list of available Art Walk Artists or Musicians for businesses to contact, please agree to the guidelines and fill out the application.
Guidelines for Visual Artists & Musicians
- Art must be original, made by the artist, and of high quality.
- No copyrighted materials are allowed.
- Reproductions of your own design are allowed.
- No purchased retail items or licensed items are allowed.
- Minors maybe participate but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Artists must provide displays and set up materials.
- Art must be family-friendly. Art that references violence, discrimination, substance abuse or is overtly sexual will not be allowed. The Art Walk team and participating business reserves the right to decline any artwork that is inappropriate for our diverse audience.
- No CBD or alcohol products are allowed.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to insure the full value of the artwork. Participating Businesses and the Salem Art Walk are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged art.